You can see the full changelog at PostgREST v7.0.1 release page.
- Fix overloaded computed columns on RPC
- Fix POST, PATCH, DELETE with
Prefer: return=minimaland PATCH with empty body
- Fix missing
Content-Profilenot working for POST RPC
- Fix PUT restriction for including all columns in payload
- Documentation improvements
- Added package managers to Installation.
- From this version onwards, the release page will include a single Linux static executable that can be run on any Linux distribution.
This release was made possible thanks to:
- Daniel Babiak
- Evans Fernandes
- Jan Sommer
- Tsingson Qin
- Michel Pelletier
- Jay Hannah
- Robert Stolarz
- Kofi Gumbs
- Nicholas DiBiase
- Christopher Reid
- Nathan Bouscal
- Daniel Rafaj
- David Fenko
If you’d like to join them, consider supporting PostgREST development.