These are changes yet unreleased. If you’d like to try them out before a new official release, you can Build from Source.
HTTP logic improvements – @steve-chavez
- Allow embedding a VIEW when its source table foreign key is UNIQUE
Accept: application/vnd.pgrst.object+jsonbehavior is now enforced for POST/PATCH/DELETE regardless of
- Fix self join resource embedding on PATCH
– @herulume, @steve-chavez
- Allow PATCH/DELETE without
Prefer: return=minimalon tables with no SELECT privileges
- Fix many to many resource embedding for RPC/PATCH
- Bulk Call should now be done by specifying a
- Resource Embedding now outputs an error when multiple relationships between two tables are found, see Embedding Disambiguation.
server-proxy-uriconfig option has been renamed to openapi-server-proxy-uri.
- Default Unix Socket file mode from 755 to 660