You can download this release at the PostgREST v7.0.0 release page.
HTTP logic improvements – @steve-chavez
- Allow embedding a view when its source table foreign key is UNIQUE
Accept: application/vnd.pgrst.object+jsonbehavior is now enforced for POST/PATCH/DELETE regardless of
- Fix self join resource embedding on PATCH
– @herulume, @steve-chavez
- Allow PATCH/DELETE without
Prefer: return=minimalon tables with no SELECT privileges
- Fix many to many resource embedding for RPC/PATCH
- Bulk Call should now be done by specifying a
Prefer: params=multiple-objectsheader. This fixes a performance regression when calling stored procedures.
- Resource Embedding now outputs an error when multiple relationships between two tables are found, see Embedding Disambiguation.
server-proxy-uriconfig option has been renamed to openapi-server-proxy-uri.
- Default Unix Socket file mode from 755 to 660
This release was made possible thanks to:
- Daniel Babiak
- Evans Fernandes
- Jan Sommer
- Tsingson Qin
- Michel Pelletier
- Jay Hannah
- Robert Stolarz
- Kofi Gumbs
- Nicholas DiBiase
- Christopher Reid
- Nathan Bouscal
- Daniel Rafaj
- David Fenko
If you like to join them please consider supporting PostgREST development.