- Explicit qualification introduced in
v5.0is no longer necessary, this section will not be included from this version onwards. A db-extra-search-path configuration parameter was introduced to avoid the need to explictly qualify database objects. If you install PostgreSQL extensions on the
publicschema, they’ll work normally from now on.
- Now you can filter Table / Columns with spaces.
- Included the ability to quote columns that have Reserved characters.
- Thanks to Zhou Feng, now is possible to reference an external file in db-uri.
- Thanks to Russell Davies, Json Web Key Sets are now accepted by jwt-secret.